If you’re interested in buying a used car, you might be thinking about getting an extended warranty to go along with it. After all, a used car could be troublesome or expensive, and a warranty may be a good way to avoid risk.
Comparing the best used car warranty companies in Coalfield Tennessee to find the right plan for your budget and driving habits can save you time, money, and trouble in the long run. To make it easy, we’ve done the research for you. We’ve put together a comprehensive list and compared the best used car warranty companies below for your review.
- Comparison of providers and plans
- Benefits of a warranty for a used car
- Features you should look for in reputable used car warranty companies
- The difference between auto insurance, mechanical breakdown insurance, and extended car warranties
- What is covered with a used car warranty
- How a used car warranty works
- Auto warranty provider customer reviews
Comparison of Car Warranty Companies Coalfield TN
When trying to find the right Auto warranty provider it can make all the difference when it comes to extending the life span of your car. Here are a few things that a good used car warranty company should be:
They be accredited, offer multiple plans, have affordable, flexible payment options, and above all, be transparent and trusted in the industry.
In order, to assist make the buying process easier for you, we’ve put together a list of what the best warranty companies should offer their customers:
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service and representative availability whenever you need it
- Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and backing by solid participants in the auto industry
- Competitive prices and affordable, flexible payment plans to fit any budget
- A wide range of auto warranty plans to fit your specific needs
- Transparency about the benefits they do (and do not) offer
- Ability to use the repair shop you trust most
- Claims that are paid directly to the repair shop (so you don’t have to wait for reimbursement)
- Ability to cancel anytime and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (with prorated refunding after the guarantee is up)
Below the chart compares of few of the most well-known car warranty companies in the industry on these factors.
Benefits of a Used Car Warranty with CARCHEX
Below are a few other benefits of a CARCHEX used car warranties:
- Affordable payment plans for those who can afford low monthly payments but would be weighed down by an untimely $3,000 repair.
- CARCHEX provides consultative customer service, worry free about haggling, limited choices, or high markups, customized quotes tailored specifically to your budget, driving habits, and needs.
- They provide 24/7 roadside assistance that includes gas delivery, towing, and trip interruption service.
- You get to choose your repair facility and aren’t forced to take your car to the dealership. We partner with more than 30,000 facilities nationwide, so whether you prefer Firestone, Pep Boys, Goodyear, a dealer, or are loyal to your local garage, you’ll be able to take your car to the mechanic you trust most.
- CARCHEX offers a No-Haggle, Low Price, Everyday Guarantee” and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with an Extended Vehicle Protection Plan to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with your used car warranty.
The Best Overall Used Car Warranty Company for Coalfield
We believe that CARCHEX leads the competition with its extended auto warranty plans for a lot of reasons:
- Their A+ customer service rating from the BBB places us among the best used car warranty companies in the market.
- They have been endorsed by top industry-leading companies such as Edmunds, RepairPal, Thoroughly Reviewed, and CARFAX.
- They have a 99.9% customer satisfaction rating for the past three years as measured by the BBB.
- Carchex offers an affordable and flexible payment plans that are customized to your driving needs.
With these benefits, CARCHEX makes it easy for you to compare the best vehicle protection plans for your needs.
What Should you Consider When looking for a Used Car Warranty?
When you have a used car, it’s important to maintain it with a used car warranty, but not all car warranties are created equal. Here are some important items you should consider when buying a used car warranty to make sure that you’re getting what’s right for your car, lifestyle, and budget:
- How much coverage you’ll get”This is one of the most important factors to look at when buying a used car warranty. Many extended warranties will come with different coverage tiers, each with its own price and level of coverage. Take the time to read the fine print and determine what is and isn’t covered by your warranty. Make sure the coverage is for repairs and replacements to the parts of the car you want covered. For example, if you live up north and drive on salted streets for five months out of the year, it makes sense to see if rust or corrosion damage is covered by an extended car warranty. If your car has high mileage, you’ll want to make sure there are no mileage restrictions on your plan. You know your car and your lifestyle, so look for a warranty that meets your needs.
- How long the coverage lasts”You’ll want to get a used car warranty that goes beyond your original manufacturer’s warranty. You also want to make sure that you get a warranty that is transferable, should you decide to sell the car.
- Cost of the warranty”When you’re shopping for a used car warranty, look at different quotes before making a purchase. This will typically vary based on the make and model of your vehicle. Make sure you understand the complete price of your warranty and determine if there are monthly costs you will have to pay.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating”This rating is based on the BBB’s opinion of how the business interacts with its customers and is obtained from information on the business and public complaints. You want a reputable extended car warranty company, so checking the BBB rating is a good way to make sure that both your warranty and the provider are reliable.
What Do I Need:
Auto Insurance, Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, or Extended Vehicle Warranty
If you have a used car, you are probably wondering, “What’s the best protection option for my car?” is it Mechanical breakdown insurance, auto insurance, and extended warranties are three different options you might be considering. Here is an overview of all three options, and below are the similarities and differences between them.
Will help pay for damages to your vehicle in the event of a theft or accident. It won’t cover normal wear and tear, service needs like oil changes, or other mechanical repairs.
Mechanical breakdown insurance
Pays for unexpected mechanical problems that are not related to accidents. This type of insurance is extremely similar to extended car warranties, as they both pay for unexpected repairs.
Extended car warranties,
Vehicle protection plans, may also include additional perks like trip interruption benefits and 24/7 emergency roadside service that mechanical breakdown insurance may not offer.
Similarities Between Breakdown Insurance and Extended Warranties
Mechanical breakdown insurance and extended car warranties share these features:
- Both pay for repairs that don’t occur from normal wear and tear.
- Both require a monthly payment.
- Both will make you pay a deductible before any repairs are covered.
What are the Differences Between Breakdown Insurance and Extended Warranties
While these two options are similar, the main difference between them is that only business entities with a Property and Casualty insurance license can provide mechanical breakdown insurance. Extended car warranties (or vehicle protection plans), however, are provided by companies that specialize in these plans, and they may offer additional benefits and perks. If you want more comprehensive coverage and a variety of benefits, you should consider purchasing an extended warranty.
What Does a Used Car Warranty Cover?
There are many different used car warranty plans that each offer various levels of coverage. Remember, a reputable used car warranty company will have lots of flexible options that suit your vehicle’s specific needs. At CARCHEX, we provide a variety of extended warranty options for you and your vehicle that include coverage of your:
- Engine components, like the water pump, oil pump, and connecting rods
- Transmission components, like the torque converter, vacuum modulator, and transmission mounts
- Drive axle components, like the axle shafts, universal joints, and hub bearings
Coverage of your fuel delivery, electrical, air conditioning, braking, and steering components are covered within our higher-tier plans.
Here’s a quick look at the industry-leading coverage levels we offer”with a number of plans within each”so you can ensure that you get the plan that’s right for you.
Extended Auto Warranty Coalfield Tennessee
Contact a CARCHEX Warranty specialist today about getting a Used Car Warranty in Coalfield
Their specialists will listen to your needs, and help you find the best warranty plan for your vehicle, your driving habits, and your budget.
- 8:45 PM CST on December 09, 2018
- 10:00 AM EST on December 10, 2018
Sunday 12/09 70%
Mix of rain and snow. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.
Monday 12/10 20%
Cloudy. High 47F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 12/11 0%
Mainly sunny. High 47F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 12/12 0%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/13 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional light rain in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.